If you’re a fan of dirt bikes and have always wanted to capture their essence on paper, you’re in luck! In this article, we will show you how to make a cool dirt bike drawing using seven simple steps. Whether you’re new to drawing or looking for helpful tips, this guide will teach you how to create an incredible dirt bike picture.
To kickstart your dirt bike drawing, follow these helpful tips:
- Sketch the Basic Shape: Begin by lightly sketching the primary shapes of the dirt bike, such as the main body, wheels, and handlebars. Focus on capturing the overall proportions and symmetry.
- Adding Details: Once the main body is in place, gradually add the finer details, such as the engine, exhaust pipes, seat, and suspension. Observe reference materials, such as photographs or other drawings, to enhance accuracy.
Dirt Bike Drawing in 7 Easy Steps
1. Draw Main Body
This is the center of the bike. Use this as reference to draw all other parts of the dirt bike.
2. Add Front/Back Mud Guards and the Head
3. Add Suspensions and the Handlebar
4. Add Both Wheels
This is as simple as drawing 3 circles. You may use coins, jar caps, etc. to help you make these circles. Just don’t draw over the suspensions.
5. Draw Main Body Details: Engine, Exhaust and Seat
6. Add Detailed Lines to the Body
Add lines to the mud guards and main body at the center of the bike
7. Add Details to the Tires and Wheels
Now you can add zigzag lines to the Tires. Finally, add small circles at the center of the wheels as shown in illustration below.
You’re Done – It’s ready!
Your dirt bike drawing is ready! See image below.
Add the color to your dirt bike as you please.
Tips on Drawing Materials
Before you begin, gather the following materials:
- Paper – Ideally a sketch pad or drawing paper
- Drawing pencils
- Erasers – Kneaded eraser and a regular eraser
Related Articles: Dirt Bike Coloring Pages – Free Printables of Kids Dirtbikes
Related Articles: 18 Cool Dirt Bike Wallpaper – Download Free Images
Drawing a dirt bike may seem scary at first, but it can be a really fun and exciting art project. We have provided you seven simple steps to follow to create an amazing dirt bike picture quickly and easily. Remember to begin with simple shapes of main parts, and then add more details as you progress. So, get your pencils and paper ready, and let your creativity flow as you start your dirt bike drawing journey!